My names Tanvi, which you probably already know from the website but here’s a little bit about me which you might not know…
I’m currently in 6th form studying Business, Geography and Psychology A-levels and I’m hoping to get into uni to study Marketing. I’m not the most interesting person, I don’t really have any specific hobbies or do any form of activities but I do enjoy dance, watching movies, spending time with my friends and basically all that generic stuff. One thing I really do enjoy and I’m hoping to get back into now that the weathers warmer is walking, whether its just around my local park or along a river or in the woods, I just love being outside in the fresh air watching people and animals doing their thing without a care in the world.
I have a younger sister who I love even when she’s being a pain in my ass, but then again that’s what sisters are for aren’t they. I know I’m going to miss her and all her stupid antics and comments when I go to uni even though I wouldn’t dare to tell her or she’ll probably irritate me more than she already does. Okay that’s not true, she doesn’t irritate me that much, she’s actually pretty cool and soo much fun to be around.
Here’s a few of my favourite things…
- Favourite Colour: Turquoise or Fuchsia
- Favourite Flower: Pink Rose
- Favourite Food: Sushi
- Favourite Drink: Peach Ice Tea
- Favourite Dessert: Tiramisu
- Favourite Sweet/Chocolate: Flying Saucers or Jolly Ranchers
- Favourite Ice-cream Flavour: Ben and Jerry’s Cookie Dough Switch Up
- Favourite Movie: I don’t have a favourite but I enjoy Action and Comedy films
- Favourite T.V. Show: Modern Family
- Favourite Music: most music from 1950-2010
- Favourite Holiday Location: Florida
- Favourite Quote: “there are people in your life whom you unknowingly inspire simply by being you”
So, that’s a little about me but I won’t lie, I’m not the best at things like this but I’m hoping that this blog helps to brighten your day a little.